62 sign ups from the
channels managed by
1,900 clicks to the website
from search engines with a
2.25% conversion rate
7,600 people reached
on Facebook with a 5.54%
A number of specialties offered at KIMS Hospital are unique to independent hospitals in Kent including nuclear medicine and interventional cardiology. The organisation’s number one objective is to provide safe, outstanding quality care for patients.
Being a relatively new hospital, KIMS Hospital’s challenge was to increase brand awareness in Kent, East Sussex and South East London, and highlight the USPs in order to attract more patients.
Another difficulty we discovered on beginning work with KIMS Hospital, is the bespoke website created by a previous agency, which has limited opportunities for further development. This means that other digital avenues to reach people are all the more important and need to be maximised.
Cobb Digital was appointed due to our extensive healthcare experience and passion for the sector, our results in supporting similar objectives for other clients, our creative data-driven approach, and our robust planning process.
The key to the success of this activity is working in partnership. Planning is a collaborative process, and campaign execution is divided according to who can best deliver the work in the time / budget available. We focus on areas where we’ll add the most value and digital experience, whilst other tasks are better undertaken by KIMS Hospital marketing team.
Flexibility is vital to the relationship as we also support in areas that are not necessarily ‘in scope’, making our agile working process ideal. Using our hours-based, agile model we are able to move the team’s time to where it’s needed most as the needs of KIMS Hospital change.
Since working with KIMS Hospital we have:
- Worked closely with the team in the development of the marketing strategy
- Tackled the most urgent website development work, and identiffed further areas for improvement, prioritising and managing the delivery of several key development tasks
- Collaboratively planned and delivered cross-channel campaigns for cardiology, orthopaedics and recruitment
- Helped to set targets for the business, regularly reporting on key measures, such as leads generated by the campaigns and cost per acquisition
- Set up, developed and managed core PPC campaigns, whilst supporting and upskilling the in-house team to manage others
- Created new web content and pages for the site
- Provided ongoing insight into website development, and planning for a potential new site
“Cobb Digital are an invaluable part of our marketing team. We get consistently outstanding results from a group of talented, highly professional people who are a delight to work with. ”
– Tom Garfield, Digital Marketing Officer, KIMS Hospital