Paid media for B2B marketing
Although the exact figures do vary, it’s said that on average, an individual sees upwards of four thousand adverts per day. In a world of ever-increasing noise, brands are having to work a lot harder to reach potential customers, both online and offline, and effectively engage with them.
In this guide, you’ll learn about what the differences are between paid search and paid social advertising, sophisticated targeting techniques and the various strategies and channels that have significant value for B2B businesses.
What we’ll cover:
- The differences between owned media, earned
media and paid media
- Paid search and paid social advertising
- Online media in B2B marketing
- Online platforms: Google, Bing and LinkedIn
- Google search vs Google display network
- Sophisticated targeting with Google display
- Effective paid media tips and strategies