The power of storytelling – what can we learn from the Ancient Greeks
The Ancient Greeks knew that messages were only compelling when they had elements of pathos, logos and ethos. (you’ll learn what they mean throughout this guide). Of course, data and analysis is key to any digital marketing campaign, but don’t lose sight of the importance of telling a good story.
In this guide you’ll learn how to use the power of storytelling through organic social media and content, how to create a content calendar and you’ll gain a real understanding of why storytelling will play such a vital role in helping you to generate new business.
What we’ll cover:
- The relationship between storytelling, marketing and the Ancient Greeks
- Examples of persuasive marketing using pathos, logos and ethos
- How to use storytelling in your organic content and social media
- Building an affective content calendar
- Carving out a clear content path for your business