Harness the power of the world's largest professional networking site with our LinkedIn sales training workshops
Mastering how to use LinkedIn affectively within your business can revolutionise sales efforts. By building relationships through groups and connections on the platform, as well as reaching key decision makers, sales team members results can soar using LinkedIn.
At Cobb Digital we offer LinkedIn sales training workshops across the UK which will enable your sales team members to thrive using the platform. We can come to you or host in Brighton.
What we cover
Generally, sessions run for half a day and are presentation based with practical time included for delegates to get stuck into what they’ve learned with guidance from our facilitator and presenter.
We’re happy to be more bespoke, depending on our specific requirements but as a guide we will cover the following areas:
- Background including the importance of LinkedIn
- Maximising your profile
- How to increase your awareness
- Which content to produce
- LinkedIn mistakes
- Lead generation – using LinkedIn to bring in revenue
- LinkedIn Company page best practices
To find out more simply complete the form and we'll be in touch!
As result of attending a LinkedIn sales training workshop delegates will:
- Understand the importance of using LinkedIn to increase awareness of the company and to generate leads
- Be able to set up the most effective profile
- Fully understand LinkedIn’s capabilities and features
- Know how to grow their connections and the best ways to connect and engage with them
- Understand the types of content generate the best engagement
James Dempster, Cobb Digital’s Managing Director, has used LinkedIn to personally grow his business for seven years. He has delivered training sessions for a number of councils and university students as well as the likes of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club and the Institute of Directors. A gifted presenter and natural people engager, James has also delivered talks for various audiences including TedX and the Brighton Chamber of Commerce Summit.